Most Acer laptops utilizes InsydeFlash UEFI BIOS. Follow this general steps to create a stock firmware. You may also check other examples:
- How to extract InsydeFlash bios update?
- How to split System BIOS and EC firmware bios bin file?
# Procedure for Creating Acer Stock Firmware
- Open BiosCreator and click Acer (InsydeFlash) button
- A window will popup similar to the image below.
- Drag the bios update file that you downloaded from Acer (1) to the InsydeFlash BIOS Extractor dialog (2), for example Acer v5-561p, then click the Extract button (3). You should see the extracted file as shown in (4).
Note: Alternatively, you can also achieve this task by using your favorite decompression sotware (Winrar, 7Zip, etc.)
- Drag the file extracted file - V5WE2217.EXE (1) to the InsydeFlash BIOS Extractor dialog (2) and click Extract button (3), again. You should see the extracted firmware (4), ready to flash using your favorite SPI Programmer.